The saying “location, location, location” has never been truer than when applied to building a new home. It’s often the first thing homebuyers consider before building. Today, more homebuyers are choosing to live in lifestyle communities or private neighborhoods that provide a maintenance-free living for residents, as well as many added benefits. From active adults to busy, young professionals, here are the top three reasons homebuyers are choosing this lifestyle.
A Home Owners Association offers valuable benefits
Lifestyle communities typically offer a “Home Owners Association” or “HOA.” Homebuyers are sometimes turned off when they hear about association fees, but there are many benefits that accompany an HOA that can end up providing a homeowner with significant savings long-term.
Marrano Homes, Western
New York’s leading new home builder,
has an HOA fee of just $228 per
month in its new Glenbrooke community in Henrietta. A few of the benefits
Glenbrooke homeowners enjoy as part of this association include:
- Consistent upkeep, maintenance, and beautification: Marrano’s HOA ensures that Glenbrooke always looks beautiful. From the lawn and landscaping to snow removal and trash pickup, homeowners don’t have to worry about taking care of their property because of the association handles everything. That means there’s no need to purchase expensive equipment, like snowblowers and lawnmowers or to hire someone to trim the shrubs, fertilize or rake the lawn. This is particularly beneficial for snowbirds who travel three to six months out of the year and need to ensure their property is well-maintained.
- Certain damages are covered: Marrano’s HOA takes care of any problems with dead trees, shrubs, and grass, including replacing anything that dies. If trees are damaged during a storm, the association handles cutting down the trees, removing debris and replacing them. Even snow plow damage is covered by the HOA.
- Deluxe amenities included: Marrano’s HOA ensures that all Glenbrooke properties come with a sprinkler system, which is opened and closed as part of the association, as well as a mailbox and fully landscaped, sodded yard.
- Neat neighbors: Marrano’s HOA means Glenbrooke homeowners never have to worry about their neighbor’s property. All homes are meticulously maintained, enhancing the aesthetic of the entire community.
“It’s important that our communities not only represent Marrano’s 65-year legacy of quality and craftsmanship but that our customers are able to enjoy the comfortable, carefree lifestyle they deserve,” said Patrick Marrano, president of Marrano Homes. “That’s where the HOA comes in. On top of its many benefits, it gives our customers back time and money that would otherwise be spent on upkeep.”
combination of privacy
Many homebuyers are looking for a neighborhood that offers both privacy and convenience. Lifestyle communities are a great option, as they provide a quiet, safe environment for residents.
Marrano’s Glenbrooke neighborhood is a prime example. Featuring 68 private patio homes with ranch-style layouts that are 1,300 to 2,500 square-feet, all Glenbrooke home sites have no rear neighbors and instead, offer stunning views of trees, greenery, and ponds. Large cul-de-sacs and winding roads add to the community’s country-like environment while offering quick access to a variety of conveniences, such as entertainment, restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping.
3. Personalization and possibilities
One of the main reasons homebuyers decide to buy a new home versus an existing one is personalization. It gives residents the opportunity to design their dream home. When homeowners build a new home in a lifestyle community,
personalization is an integral part of the process.
Marrano Homes, for example, offers hundreds of personalized features in its Glenbrooke community. In fact, the builder constructed two, professionally-decorated model homes to give homebuyers a firsthand look at the possibilities available. These model homes incorporate the latest trends and features, including natural hardwood floors, neutral colors, brushed nickel, and brass and two-tone cabinets. Marrano even transformed the basement of one of its Glenbrooke model homes into an on-site design center, so buyers can conveniently design their home directly from the model.
In addition, Glenbrooke homebuyers can choose from three exclusive ranch designs, starting at $259,999, and can select options like a loft, craft room, man cave, home theater or finished basement to meet their unique needs. This summer, Marrano is even offering Glenbrooke homeowners a free sunroom or morning room – a hugely popular feature that carries a value of nearly $16,000.
“Customer satisfaction is our top priority,” added Marrano. “That’s why we’re always looking for innovative ways to help our customers. Whether that’s expanded personalized features, fully decorated model homes or a team of experts to guide homebuyers through the process, we’re committed to making our customers’ experience as seamless as possible.”
Open seven days a week from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., Glenbrooke’s model home is located at 3 Willowford Drive, off East Henrietta, between Myrtlewood Drive and Goodburlet Road. For those looking for a new home that’s available immediately, Marrano also offers a wide variety of move-in ready homes as part of its lifestyle communities. For more information, call (585) 351-2931 or visit www.marrano.com.