Safe & Sold
We help you build by helping you sell. Marrano is committed to helping you in every way we can. That’s why we offer exclusive new home building financing programs such as Safe & Sold, which takes the worry out of selling your existing home so you can start building your new Marrano home with confidence.
Over the years, scores of Marrano homebuyers in Western New York have had tremendous success with our program and now we’ve made Safe & Sold even better.
With Safe & Sold, Marrano Homes gives you:
- PREFERRED SERVICES – You list your existing home with one of Marrano’s recommended brokers who give you professional, courteous service.
- MORE SAVINGS – For a quicker sale, your existing home will be listed at 7%, but you pay only 6% commission, saving you money.
- 10 MONTHS OF PROTECTION – Should your new home close before you sell your existing home, Marrano will pay up to $1,000 per month for five months toward the monthly expenses of carrying your existing home, including mortgage payment and taxes. From the day you sign your new home agreement, you are protected for up to 10 months.
- OUR PRICE GUARANTEE – Once you are accepted into the program, Marrano will guarantee the price on your new home will never increase.
To help you sell your existing home, one of Marrano’s recommended brokers will provide you with the following services:
- Professional market appraisal
- Guarantee the strongest agent/realtor will list your home
- Marketing action plan
- Initial meeting between you, the broker and your Marrano builder representative to review all pertinent facts to selling your home
- Preferred advertising schedule
- Broker and Marrano will agree to a preferred schedule of open houses based on consideration of market conditions, salability of home, etc.
- Bi-weekly written status reports from broker
- If your home is not sold after two months, all parties will meet to discuss
No Construction Loan Needed
Marrano makes the financing of your new home easier than any other builder in Western New York. That’s because we simplify the financing process for you.
Financing with other builders can be complex
- Ordinarily, the purchaser of a new-build home must obtain what is known as a construction draw loan from a bank.
- The loan is originated and interest accrues on the loan during the building process.
- The funds are released several times during the building process, and the lender will request inspections before any of these funds are released to the builder.
- Such a construction loan can add several thousand dollars to the cost of a new home.
Marrano makes financing easy – No construction loans
- When you build with Marrano, you don’t need a construction draw loan.
- We require just a minimum deposit
- The home is completed with Marrano taking on the expense of the loans for the construction of your home.
- The remainder of the funds are due at the time of closing on your new home.