The Town of West Seneca is centrally-located southeast of Buffalo, offering an ideal quality of life. Established in 1851, the town has a rich history and features a diversity of neighborhoods, with convenient access to the City of Buffalo, as well as the rolling hills of the nearby Southtowns.
West Seneca highlights include:
- An extensive set of recreational facilities including 15 town parks, ice rink, swimming center, youth community center and a large soccer complex.
- The town is home to the Charles E. Burchfield Nature & Art Center
- West Seneca is also the location of the state of the art Southtowns Family YMCA
- There are two separate public school districts within the town:
- The West Seneca Central School District is the largest and serves the majority of the town.
- Houghton College has a campus within the town.