With the waters of Lake Erie to the west and countryside and rolling hills to the east the Town of Hamburg, N.Y., offers an outstanding location. The town has some of the area’s most beautiful neighborhoods, including sought-after new home communities, adding to Hamburg’s family-oriented character.
Marrano builds at Deer Springs and Woodstream Estates.
- Located on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, 11 miles south of the City of Buffalo
- Population of approximately 56,000 people and area of 42 square miles.
- Minutes from Canada and Niagara Falls to the north.
- Close to winery tours, Amish Country and the Chautauqua Institute to the South.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport is a 20-minute drive from Hamburg, on the New York State Thruway.
- Top-rated schools served by multiple school districts – Hamburg Central, Frontier Central, West Seneca Central and Orchard Park Central School Districts.
- A rich history – the town founded in 1812, with the Village of Hamburg incorporated in 1874, and the incorporation of the Village of Blasdell in 1898.
- Home to the largest annual county fair in the United States – The Erie County Fair – since 1868.