The Town of Clarence is a thriving suburban town located northeast of the City of Buffalo, with a population over 26,000. Clarence combines a rich history and small-town atmosphere with modern conveniences and some of the most sought -after neighborhoods in Western New York.
Marrano builds in some of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Clarence. Your Marrano representatives can provide more information.
- Established as the first township in Erie County in 1808.
- It contains more than 52 square miles and, while it has not incorporated villages, it is comprised of communities of Clarence, Harris Hill, Clarence Center, and Wolcottsburg as well as parts of the hamlets of Swormville, East Amherst and Millersport.
- Current figures show the Town population in excess of 26,000 people.
- Numerous town parks include Meadowlakes Town Park, Fogelsonger Town Park, Sunset Park, Thompson Road Park, and Clarence Town Park on Main Street.
- Approximately 4,800 students are enrolled in the Clarence District’s top-rated, six schools including Clarence Center Elementary, Harris Hill Elementary, Ledgeview Elementary, Sheridan Hill Elementary, Clarence Middle School and Clarence High School.