The Town of Amherst, N.Y., features a unique combination of friendly, residential areas and thriving businesses. No matter where you live in Amherst, everything is convenient. Major malls and shopping centers are located throughout the town. Schools, libraries, civic centers, banks, post offices and churches of all denominations are within a short walk or easy drive.
Marrano Homes builds at Evergreen Landing in Amherst.
- The town covers 53 square miles to the north of Buffalo, with a population of approximately 125,000.
- Amherst is served by three school districts: Sweet Home Schools, Amherst Schools and Williamsville Schools.
- Education in Amherst ranks high and well above state and national averages.
- Amherst has multiple public and private golf clubs with nationally recognized 18 hole golf courses.
- Amherst is home to the world renowned State University of New York at Buffalo .
- There are numerous town, county and state parks set in Amherst.